A wheat gluten free recipe that uses fresh tripe as the main protein source with green vegetables and herbs but containing no artificial colours or preservatives. Highly palatable and easily digestible.
- Adult working dogs
- Active adult dogs
- Prevention and treatment of arthritic conditions and dysplasia
- Dogs that have difficulty maintaining weight
- Dogs with allergies, skin and coat problems
Tripe (26%), Rice, Maize, Beef Meal, Chicken Fat, Alfalfa, Full Fat Linseed, Peas, Yeast, Salmon Oil (source of omega 3 fatty acids), Salt, Mannan Oligosaccharides (1,400mg/kg), Glucosamine (1,000mg/kg), Milk Thistle, Seaweed, Yucca Schidigera, Blackcurrant, Green Lipped Mussel (100mg/kg), Kale, Beetroot, Rosemary.
- Protein 22.0%
- Fat Content 13.0%
- Crude Fibre 3.0%
- Crude Ash 8.0%
- Vitamin A/E672 15,000iu/kg
- Vitamin D/E671 1,400iu/kg
- Vitamin E/3a700 230mg/kg
- Iron sulphate monohydrate 70mg/kg
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 29mg/kg
- Manganous oxide 67mg/kg
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate 340mg/kg
- Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate 310mg/kg
- Sodium selenite 0.4mg/kg Carnitine 130mg/kg
Complete Tripe! should be fed dry but can be moistened with water or CSJ Gravy. There is no need to supplement this diet.